After 20 years of being helped by the amazing Navision / Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central community, this project is all about giving back.
Biography – Jeremy
Over 20 years, he has worked as Developer, Consultant, Support, and Trainer within the Navision / MBS / Dynamics 365 ecosystem.
During that time, he has trained several people into the industry, worked with ISVs & Partners, and run his own Solution Center.
He has spoken at Dynamics Conferences worldwide and published books about Business Central.
With deep product knowledge of the application and ever-increasing knowledge of the technology and business/ecosystem flow, he's most excited about being able to focus on bringing help to the industry both one-on-one and in tools that everyone can use.
- Tinkered non-stop with technology from before he learned to ride a bike
- An avid gamer, there's a lot of cross-relateable skills from Minecraft/Factorio to Dungeon Master in D&D
- World of Warcraft for several years as a guild leader to over 100+ people around the world was a crash course in people skills and has had a valuable life long impact
You can find out more about Jeremy on his site.
Biography – Philip
- You'll often find him halfway up a 14m high wall, always finding new ways to solve challenges faster
- From Star Wars to Assassin's Creed, he's often finding new rich-content worlds to learn
- 3D printing is the current obsession, as it is a work of taking intense care and thought to produce something new, fun and useful