Jeremy Vyska’s Business Central Podcast (and more) – talking all about Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central, from soft skills and life lessons, to use, and development.
- Empathy and Projects, (Episode 1)
- I didn’t know (Episode 2)
- Learning (Episode 3)
- Imposter Syndrome and Community (Episode 4)
- Fail Mountain (Episode 5)
- Doing the math of what you should charge (Episode 6 )
By Consulting Topic:
- Role Centers and UI Intro (Episode 1)
- Functional Areas in BC (Episode 2)
- Document Flow and Lifecycle in BC (Episode 3)
- Using Config. Packages in BC (Episode 4)
- Inventory in Business Central (Episode 5)
- A tour of the Customer Card (Episode6 )
By Dev Topic:
- Dev Basic: Hello World (Episode 1)
- Dev Basic: Object Types (Episode 2)
- Dev Basic: Table, Record – what is it really? (Episode 3)
- Dev Basic: Making a Docker container (Episode 4)
- Page Design – Layout vs Code (Episode 6)
By Episode (Season 1):
In this first episode of the “JV B/C Podcast”, Jeremy kicks off talking about having empathy in Business Central projects,
as well as reviewing UI and development basics… Continue reading
In this episode Jeremy dives into what events are coming up, what is new with Dynamics Con. blogs and Spare-brained products, and finally he explains what tools to have and Product’s overview by zooming out to some of the infrastructure of things… Continue reading.
In this episode, Jeremy talks about how we learn, how we teach, and processing information. Let’s tour through the Business Central Sales and Purchase Document Flow.
Finally, for the new to BC Devs… Continue reading.
In this episode, Jeremy talked about community, making the space welcoming to new people, and how to feel welcome as new people. He also talked about the config package systems of how to get info out of the system, how to get information into the system and all the warnings and caution blinking signs that come along with that. And finally, Jeremy, in 1520 minutes, spun up a new Docker environment to be able to do development and configuration testing…Continue reading
The first half hour or so, Jeremy is going through thinking through all of the different expenses, the way you need to market yourself the time that you are going to be spending on producing product. Think about all those different pieces, make sure you are valuing yourself correctly. He also covers the customer card and some basics just to cover at least understanding the structure of things, how to look at the templates of it. And finally, he got back to Visual Studio Code environment, where he talks about the basics of page markup language… Continue reading.